I was tagged by Rachel at pace, amore, libre for the Blogger Aesthetic Award! This tag was created by Liam at Hey Ashers!. Thank you for tagging me Rachel! I’m still new to the tagging and book blogging game, so thanks for thinking of me!
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes. YouTube has plenty of tutorials on how to use it; I watched this one (which begins with tips on how to find decent photos).
All photos were taken from Pinterest and my Instagram and Facebook accounts.
- Always Radiate Sunshine- I like to think I have a sunny personality
- Belle- This blog’s namesake, my beautiful cat!
- Literary girl crush Hermione Granger. Also my hair twin.
- Books- Need I say more?
- The happiest day of my life ❤
- Other than reading, my favorite hobby- running!
- Minerva aka Minnie. So much trouble, but she makes up for it in snuggles.
- MKE- home sweet home…
- Feminism FTW. Who run the world?
- These are a few of my favorite things…
- Belle’s little brother Beast- king of the jungle (or at least my herb garden)
- Hufflepuff pride! Also anything warm- scarves, blankets, cocoa, etc.
- A new hobby and love of mine- yoga. It’s done wonders for my body and spirit.
- Hamilton hat and some kind of ice cream. Also my hair was on point this day.
- Roatan will always be my paradise, but any beach will serve in a pinch.
- My mac got me through grad school, two failed novel start ups and is now how I am able to write this lovely blog. Thanks mac!
- My sidekick Boldt. Always stays up with me no matter how late I write.
- Crandon- our North Woods getaway.
- Kate at MeltingPotsAndOtherCalamities
- Lauren at LiteraryWisdom
- Grace at QuirkyAndPeculiar
- Ally at AllyWritesThings
- Cassie at Cassie’sBookishCorner
Until next time…
“Off to the cupboard with you now, Chip. It’s past your bedtime. Goodnight, love…”